Friday, June 12, 2009

Attorney Access Assistance

by Robert L. Gisel


 This situation came to my attention that I wanted to write about. As a friend was having a myriad of legal questions, the answers of which were staved off by the consideration of the expense of an attorney, that and insisting on having the best of attorneys for the niche issues, she was balked taking any action at all. It's a shame, as for pennies on the dollar with a telephone one can get all one's questions answered.

 Another friend wanted to do it himself. Having studied Business Law in college he figured he knew how to research any matter that might come up. Who has time for researching laws by themselves? My friend never did. So it still comes back to this, if you had very affordable access to unlimited attorney questions wouldn't you want to have that access?

 It seems that some prefer to spend $100s or $1000s where $36 a month would cover it. Makes me think it's a sort of status symbol to have huge bills from an attorney.

 I'm big on the subject of human rights and have discovered a tool for easy access to equal justice, which I covered in a post on my blog RightsFreedomsandRights.blogspot.com for anyone this may interest. That post you can go to here. 

No comments: